Pursuant to art. 13( 1 and 2) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation), I inform that:
1. The personal data controller is Adamet Witold Gajdek Adam Pęczar Spółka Jawna with its registered office in Rzeszów 35-021, ul. Chmaja 4 nip: 5170111043 contact details: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 690 939 051
2. Your personal data is processed in order to perform the sales or service agreement, and the legal basis for the Personal Data Controller’s activities are the law regulations, i .e. art. 6( 1b and c) of the Regulation.
3. Your personal data may be provided at the request of the bodies carrying out the control.
4. Your personal data will be stored for the entire duration of our cooperation, and after the end of the cooperation, this data will be deleted, unless the law regulations or our interest as the data controller will oblige us to further process.
5. You have the right to request to access personal data and the right to rectify it, delete it or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer the data.
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law regulations of the general data protection regulation of April 27, 2016.
7. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but failure to do so will result in the refusal to achieve the purpose for which it is necessary.